A homeowner’s insurance policy protects you financially when unforeseen things happen to your home.

– Fires, lightning, and wind

– Explosions

– Crashing into your home

– Theft or vandalism

– Falling objects

Home insurance provides coverage for structures like your house, toolshed, or gazebo. It’ll also protect your belongings like your TV, washer/dryer, couch, electronics, etc. It could even help pay for a guest’s medical bills if they’re hurt on your property. Plus, you can add additional protection for things like jewelry, collectibles, and artwork

If you cause an automobile accident and in rThis coverage is available to persons renting or subletting a single-family home, apartment, duplex, condo, studio, loft or townhome. The policy protects against losses to the tenant’s personal property within the rented property. It provides coverage for a policyholder’s belongings, liabilities and additional living expenses.esult there are injuries, it can help cover medical expenses, lost wages, and legal fees if you’re filed a lawsuit due to the accident.

If you own a home and have it rented out to tenants, regularly renting out a vacation home or investment property, your regular homeowner policy won’t cover it, you’ll need a dwelling policy. Most policies include coverage for structure damage, liability situations, and additional out of pocket expenses.

 Helps pay for damages caused by other than a collision such as theft, flood, vandalism, earthquakes, fire or damage from a bird or animal. This coverage is required when your vehicle is financed or leased.

Condo insurance is a policy that is purchased by the owner of a condo unit. It generally helps pay to repair your unit and your belongings if they are stolen or damaged by certain perils, such as fire or vandalism. Some of the standard coverages that a condo insurance may include are personal liability coverage, guest medical coverage, building property protection, and personal property coverage.

When you own a mobile or manufactured home, this policy provides coverage for your home, your personal belongings, liability protection, and structures on the land you own for things like: fire, windstorm, falling objects, lightening, and explosion