Commercial Property Insurance
What is Commercial Property Insurance?
A commercial property insurance helps protect the building your business owns or leases and your business personal property, supplies and equipment, inventory, and furniture from the risks of disasters from covered losses such as fire, theft, acts of vandalism, lightning, and natural disasters.
WHAT BUSINESSES TYPICALLY HAVE PROPERTY INSURANCE??
- If they own an office or building
- Rent an office or storage space
- Have valuable items such as computers, tools, or other business equipment
- Rely on certain property to run the business
- Stores accounting records and essential company documents
WHAT DETERMINES THE COST OF A COMMERCIAL PROPERTY INSURANCE?
- Property location
- Coverage limits
- Fire and theft protection
- Property value
- Type of building occupancy
Among other factors can determine the cost of the policy, it’s important to talk to your agent and request a quote for your specific business.