PERSONAL auto insurance
WHAT IS PERSONAL AUTO INSURANCE?
Personal auto insurance covers private passenger vehicles. It provides protection against economic loss to an insured from bodily injury or property damage to others (liability) arising from an automobile accident. Coverage may also be purchased for damage to vehicles owned by you (Collision & Other than Collision).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Bodily Injury – If you cause an automobile accident and in result there are injuries, it can help cover medical expenses, lost wages, and legal fees if you’re filed a lawsuit due to the accident.
- Property Damage – Required in the state of Florida. This coverage helps pay damages caused to another person’s vehicle or property due to an accident.
- Personal Injury Protection – Required in the state of Florida. Pays medical expenses, in some cases lost wages and other damages regardless of who is at fault in an accident.
- Comprehensive (Other than Collision) – Helps pay for damages caused by other than a collision such as theft, flood, vandalism, earthquakes, fire or damage from a bird or animal. This coverage is required when your vehicle is financed or leased.
- Collision – Helps pay for damages caused by another vehicle to your vehicle, if your vehicle hits another vehicle or if your vehicle rolls over. This coverage is required when your vehicle is financed or leased.
- Uninsured Motorist – Helps pay for damages and medical costs when the person who caused an accident does not have insurance or inadequate insurance. It can also pay for lost wages, pain, and suffering.
- Medical payments – Helps pay for medical expenses from anyone injured in the vehicle during the accident regardless who was at fault.
- Roadside Assistance
- Towing and Labor
- Rental Reimbursement
- Gap Coverage
It is important to note that if you use your vehicle for commercial purposes, for instance, if you deliver pizza, a personal auto insurance will not provide coverage. Please consult with one of our agents to help further assist you in providing you the right coverage.